What is Google Ads advertising?
What can Google advertising do for your business?
- Search ads are those that appear after entering a specific keyword in the Google search engine. Your ad can appear in one of 4 places above organic search results.
- Display ads appear on millions of websites around the world. These ads appear in the form of banners, ie. visual advertisements that can be encountered e.g. while reading the latest news on your favorite portal.
- YouTube video ads are the best way to show your audience in 30 seconds what you do and how you differentiate yourself from the competition. These ads appear before, during, and after other videos on the YouTube platform.
What are the advantages of Google advertising?
Advertising through the Google Ads platform enables absolute control of the spent budget. Google will not spend more than what you are willing to invest on a daily or monthly basis.
Money is only spent when someone clicks on the ad. Showing your ads in the Google search engine or partner sites is completely free, the budget is spent only when someone clicks on the ad and comes to your website.
Google advertising is used to find the population (audience) that is most likely to buy your product or service. Ads are clicked by people who intend to buy.
With the approach of targeting a specific audience , we have the opportunity to save a lot of money on advertising and attract only those who are really interested in your service or product.
What is the cost of Google advertising?
The price of Google advertising is formed by a combination of the following factors:
- The nature of your business
- The part of the sales funnel where your ideal customer is
- Market trends
- Advertising budget
- The keywords you are advertising for
- Characteristics of the target audience and its location
- Competition activity